Our Free Evaluation Process
4 Easy Steps
Please give us permission to access your utility bills via Utility API - a secured link that complies with the U.S. Department of Energy Data Guard Program. Providing this access allows us to analyze your usage data in 15-minute increments. This helps us design a solar system customized to meet your energy needs and maximize system performance.
Share Utility Bills
• Do you have a desired location for the solar panels and battery?
• Do you have vital medical equipment?
• Have you considered your priorities of what appliances/loads you want during a power outage?
• Will you be financing or paying cash?
• What other systems have you looked at?
• Initially, would you prefer a consultant to come to see you or would you prefer to do this online?
We will arrange a visit to your site to evaluate where your solar/battery system will be located.
We’ll schedule an appointment to present a competitively priced NextEnergy solar/ battery system custom designed for your site. We are happy to virtually conduct this presentation (or any of the previous steps) for added convenience and safety.